By entering this site, you agree to the following guidelines:
Inraptured was created by adults and for adults. If you are a minor interested in femdom hypnosis, then come back on your 18th birthday. Content within this site is intended for a mature adult audience. You are entering a privately owned website with femdom content including mature photos, videos, audio recordings, stories, forum posts, blogs, etc.
Inraptured encourages a positive sense of community and asks that members conduct themselves in a mature manner. Please be polite, considerate, and share opposing opinions with courtesy. Posts deemed rude by the administrators or moderators will be removed. With over 14,000 members consisting of hypnotists, fans, and curious lurkers, we are sure you will connect with like-minded people. Please respect our guidelines. Most importantly, please understand that since this is a femdom hypnosis site (female domination hypnosis), members are expected to show respect to not only other members who contribute material, but to the female hypnotists here as well. The motto of Inraptured is that women come first. If you don't agree, then do not enter.
1) We do not allow hateful, personal attacks against hypnotists. If you didn't like a product, say why… but don't attack the hypnotist, their ethics, or their personal lives. Everyone has different styles when it comes to hypnosis, so it's important we respect their feelings. If you think your post will hurt a hypnotist's feelings (or their loving fans), then don't post it. We've had a lot of hypnotists leave in the past due to spiteful comments and we want to avoid that. We're a community who loves erotic hypnosis, so let's spread the love of surrender to trance, yes?
2) We do not allow the distribution of copywritten products without the hypnotist's permission – this includes stolen material and purchased material. If you liked a recording or a video, feel free to post the sample and encourage people to buy it. If we are alerted that something is stolen, we will promptly remove it. This includes references to peer-to-peer networks or other file-sharing methods. Distributing material illegally is grounds for removal from the site. If we even see a thread DISCUSSING illegal filesharing or links TO places that are illegal and/or disrespectful to hypnotists, it will be removed.
3) Don't be a troll. Our definition of troll is, "Posting negative, controversial or inflammatory comments, irrelevant or off-topic comments for the purpose of causing a negative emotional response from the majority community." Please keep in mind that most of our members are femdom hypnotists and their fans. That means female dominants are the chefs of our kitchen. If you don't like how femdom hypnotists wear their aprons or fling their spatulas, then leave the kitchen or don't eat the food.
4) No content involving minors. Please do not post any mp3s, videos, or stories involving femdom hypnotists who are under the age of 18. Our audience demographic are clearly adults, and we feel posting underage hypnosis (even if it isn't sexual) sends the wrong message. We can all agree to that, right?
5) Leave some things to the imagination. While adult (sexual) photos, videos, and mp3s are generally accepted, we ask you use a rule of thumb before posting it. If you feel it's too hardcore, please don't post it (remember, lots of members browse this site while at work). Besides, leaving a little nudity to the imagination can be much more erotic than blatant porn. If you're unsure of something, feel free to ask! Most of the time, we say yes… but um, no penis shots please. This is a site dedicated to femdom hypnosis, not mendom hypnosis.
6) Don't spam the board. Do not post thread-after-thread-after-thread or post-after-post-after-post in an effort to promote a hypnotist (or equally, to prevent promotion of another hypnotist). It's not cool to everyone else who uses this site for legitimate reasons.
7) Do not make posts that include the entirety or majority of a hypnotist's site contents. Inraptured is not the place to make links to a hypnotist's entire site map. Try to keep links within a post limited to under five to avoid spamming the board. If a hypnotist has a gazillion mp3s, don't post them all. It's just bragging. Instead, advertise your favorites or the most recently uploaded.
We think these are pretty fair guidelines. If you agree to them, we'd love to have you join our site! Thank you for reading this and welcome to Inraptured.
Isabella Valentine & Maurice